Thursday, July 8, 2010

4x6 Bug (+More Pages)

I have been bitten, it's true. I love 4x6 layouts - they're so much more accessible: easier to print, easier to store, easier to handle. So I've done a bunch of things over the past couple days with them. :)


Here's one:


A card for my friend Alan and Katina's wedding - printed on a 4x6 with a personal message written on the back. :) And along with their present, I tucked in a picture frame so that if they wanted to, they could frame the card.
Felt Paper by Kellie
Diamonds from the ArticLicious kit by Delicious Scraps
Gold Frame by Zaza
Eternal Companions embellishment from My4PrincessDesigns
Ribbon Templates by Brandi Murray from ScrapGirls
Tag Template by Delicious Scraps


LOL This page has nothing to do with Dee. I was playing with elements from Kellie's blog freebies, and came up with this page. I couldn't find any birthday pictures to put in there, so I just grabbed a random one of Dee! :)
Frame outline by Delicious Scraps
Everything else by Kellie


A quote card for the wonderful ladies that I visit teach each month. Simple, but pretty.
Word art by Hot Pink Pansy
Ripped Edges by Amanda Sok at ScrapGirls
Everything else by My4PrincessDesigns


1 Corinthians 13:4-8(first line). Absolutely love this kit, and love those verses. All there is to it. I'm going to print this up and put it on my dresser.
Credit goes to Valerie Foster

No comments: