Friday, January 28, 2011

Prettified Notebook



Okay, so I'll be the first to admit that I love having a little notebook in my purse to jot things down when I'm in stores, from what I need to buy for this or that event, to ideas for props for EKU's Opera Workshop, to story ideas that I may one day want to write. And, until now, I could not make my cheap self buy pretty designer composition books. Are you kidding? They're WAAAAY too expensive! So, before, I was stuck with the un-stylish, boring notepad you see above.

But no longer!



How cute is that! I'm not finished with it yet, either. When I'm done, it will have a cute Journal-esque sticker on the front, maybe a monogram, and a pretty brad and elastic closure - just like the expensive ones, only cheaper because I made it myself! (Well, cheaper in the long run, because I already owned the papers and I needed the craft supplies for other things too... What do you take me for, a completely sane woman?? I know I spent more on this than I should have! Stop thinking that, right now! I won't have you ruining my craftiness!)

Can't wait to finish it, and to get some pictures of the other crafty project I have going at the moment up here. :D

No comments: