Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Desktop

ESS Challenges, Ahoy! It's a new month, which means I have a whole new run of challenges to complete over at ESS! :) I'm super excited about April's groupings. I can't wait to share all the wonderful things I'm going to make!

As a start, I thought I would tease you all with a preview of a new product that Robyn Pali will be putting in her store THIS FRIDAY! It's a kit called "Love Bug" - and it's super adorable!



Doesn't it look adorable? You'll be able to buy it in her ESS Store on Friday. :) I said that already, didn't I?

Well, since I had this adorable kit to play with, I thought I would use it to complete the April Desktop Challenge at ESS. :) I tweaked the template a little, and voila! This is what I got:



Happy Scrapping! I'll have more soon!

No comments: