Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Temple Dates Finalized

For my inaugural post on this wonderful blog of ours, I thought I might share the temple dates as finalized just this morning. My beautiful bride and I will be sealed on December 22, 2009 at 7:15 pm. Those attending the ceremony should note that we will be arriving around 5:30 pm at the temple to give time for getting ready and taking pre-wedding pictures. We will be going in to receive our endowments on December 19 at 2:00 pm.

For the assistance of all of our faithful readers who are wondering, "How many days is it exactly until those two amazing people get married?" I am putting a countdown widget on the sidebar, so you never have to wonder again. Isn't technology amazing?

Quick recap:
Dec. 19 - Endowments (@ Louisville Temple)
Dec. 22 - Wedding (@ Louisville Temple)
Jan. 2 - Ring Ceremony/Reception (@ Richmond Ward building)

No comments: