Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Scrapbooking Freebie! :)

So, I tried my hand at designing for the first time this month, with the ESS March Color Challenge. I'm pretty pleased with my end result, but I definitely know the areas I want to focus on improving in the future. Designing this mini-kit has been a lot of fun - if you like the way it looks, feel free to download and use it! And, you know, to come back here and tell me about what you've made! I would love to see your pages (even if you make them in combination with someone else's kits. I'm not picky!)

Also, I would like to say a big thanks to all the current digi designers out there - your stuff is gorgeous, and you inspire me every day. Thank you so much for doing what you do, and giving me the courage to dabble in it myself!

This kit is for personal use only, and the drop shadows are only in the preview. Click on the preview to be taken to the download page.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Polly said...

Hi, just had to tell you how pretty your blog is. I love the colors and design. I am downloading the kit and I thank you for your generosity! I would give anything if I could do that!! All I can do is make pages from other people's designs, but I do love scrapbooking SO much. I will use this little kit for a page with one of my great grand children!!