Friday, May 21, 2010

New Layout & News

Well, I hadn't done anything with this blog in ages, so I posted some kitten pictures (put them up for the same date they went up on my personal blog) and updated the layout.

Many thanks to Holly Kravetz over at Seth and Holly for finding Shabby Blogs. I love their stuff! It makes making a blog pretty so much easier.

So, not a lot of news on the family front. School is over (and thank goodness) and with it is my job. I'm currently looking for some positions around town, keeping my ear to the ground and all that, just waiting for the right one to come along. Nathan is waiting on pins and needles for Dollar General training to start. Any day would be great, guys! In the meantime, he's setting up a website at GenreAdventures.com. You should check it out if you have a moment. I'll have him post details about it later though. ;)

Keep your eyes peeled for the news and pictures - we've put a deposit in for a new apartment, and we're just waiting for the guy who is in there now to move out. It's a basement apartment, two bedrooms, 1 bath, nice sized (and separate) kitchen and living room, and comes with a washer and dryer! I'll be so excited to not have to go to the laundrymat anymore!

I'll update again as soon as we have unpacked a couple boxes, but I don't know if there will be much news until then.

No comments: